|Number In Set:||Unknown|
Professional sharpening actions.
Includes several techniques including the common desaturated High Pass, but also a more accurate sharpening method. Both for 8 bit (normal) and 16 bit images.
Tested in CS3, CS4 and CS5.
The sharpening (user chooses radius) is placed on a new layer, and opacity can be adjusted to increase or decrease the strength.
Sharpen for screen: 0.3-1.0 px radius
Sharpen for press (halftone): 2 px radius
Sharpen for print (inkjet): 2-3 px radius
Tip: Use masks to limit it to areas of the image.
Tip: Use a super-high radius for local contrast enhancement.
* The set now includes Smart Sharpen as well as a readme.
* Default opacity changed on the actions.
* Motion Blur sharpening removed. This is covered by Smart Sharpen.
* Default opacity corrected right this time.
* Desaturation of the sharpening effect now properly only affects Saturation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this work even for commercial reasons, as long as you credit this artist by linking back and license your new creations under the same terms.