Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Brusheezy is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We take copyright violation very seriously and will respond to clear notice of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA.
If you are the copyright owner, or someone authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of any content which appears on the Brusheezy website and you do not wish to authorize us to continue to use said content, or if you are requesting us to remove a specific file that you have authority over, you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content so that we may investigate and take any necessary action including the removal or modification of said content.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the following required information, so please email us with the details requested below as accurately and completely as possible. You may make a written notice via email or postal mail to our DMCA Agent as listed below.
Your written notice must include the following:
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Please include the specific URL(s) of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located. Also, please be sure to describe any files and/or text which you claim to be infringing and to tell us what action you want us to take (for example, remove the material completely, partially remove it, modify it, etc.).
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, which includes your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:DMCA AGENT: Shawn Rubel
2413 Nashville Road, Suite B13
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Our response may include removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing. We may also try to notify the alleged infringer, who may make a counter notification pursuant to the DMCA. If so, we may reinstate the material in question.