Lomo Light Leaks
Give your photos an old school look with these retro light leaks. Light leak happens when light “leaks” into the camera causing the film to overexpose. This flaw can add an artistic touch to your photo. With these photos, you can apply light leaks to your photo using Photoshop. This set contains 71 high-res light leak photos. They’re stackable and super fun to use in Photoshop.
1. Open any photo in Photoshop.
2. Drag and drop a light leak photo into your Photoshop document.
3. Change the blend mode of the light leak layer to Screen.
4. Use the Transform tool (Ctrl+T or Edit > Free Transform) to scale, rotate, and position the light leak.
5. Add more light leak as desired.